FREEHOLD INN – MINING TOWN – Outstanding Hotel/Tourism Opportunity
21-31 Doon Street, BLACKWATER QLD 4717
– 6,076m2 hotel and function centre
– 5 years old with depreciation benefits
– 68 x Executive Queen rooms and 4 x 2 bedroom apartments
– 2 bedroom managers residence & reception
– Foxtel and Wifi
– Fully licenced 100 seat Bar and Restaurant
– Function rooms and conference facilities
– Commercial laundry
– 2018 Recognition of Excellence – Hotels Combined
– Town connections to power, sewer, water
The current owners are moving back to the grandkids, having established this modern Hotel and Conference Centre in the heart of Blackwater, so now is the time to seize a lifestyle change in the heart of mining territory.
Make no mistake this is a sale of freehold land and buildings: this freehold opportunity would perfectly suit a couple seeking the chance to grow significant income via long term accommodation and meal contracts, conferences, laundry and restaurant income.
The Black Water Inn is located in Blackwater, the Coal Capital of Queensland. Driving distance to Emerald Airport and Rockhampton, this new facility is close to all major local attractions, including Blackwater International Coal Centre, The Bedford Weir and Blackdown Tableland National Park.
Call The Commercial Guys today to book your inspection or for further information.
*Unless otherwise stated, the price/property may be subject to GST